Raspberry Coconut Magic Bars
- 1 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 2 Tbls sugar
- 3 cups sweetened, flaked, coconut
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup seedless raspberry preserves (or the flavor of your choice)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup white baking chips
- 1 tsp shortening
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar in a small bowl. Press into a lightly greased 9×13 baking dish. Sprinkle the coconut over the crust and drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over the top.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until coconut is lightly browned. Let cool completely. Spread the preserves over the cooled coconut crust and sprinkle with pecans.
Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave and stir until nice and smooth. Drizzle over pecans. Melt the white chips in the microwave and add shortening. Stir until nice and smooth. Drizzle over the top.
Let chocolate firm up in the fridge or on the counter and cut into bars. Makes 36 bars.